Well now what we have here is a failure to restrain one's self.
The colors, I am afraid, are NOT going to agree with the shrinking. I started out okay. Used the too dark inks on the back and diluted the dren out of them with the blender and a rag.
Then came time to paint the front.
And this happened.
Methinks I should just find a jewelry friendly medium that I can go hog wild on with no regard for pre and post baking color intensity.
This was the first go. I am super tired and it is past my bedtime but I wanted to do something crafty today. Hopefully this will turn out okay. Oh I will put the holes in tomorrow. I would just jack it up if I tried tonight.
In other craft related news:
Michael's is having another half-off sale so I went bounding in after work fully prepared to buy a pastel marker set but they were sold out. :-(
They said maybe they will get some more on Friday. The coupon will still be good. However my buget, not so much...
I got one of my Interwebs supply orders and have to send some stuff back. The quality just was not there. I had to buy a hundred of several things which is way too much. I'm kind of bummed because I had planned to sell some of the raw supply overage on Etsy - as well as some of the stuff I plan to make.
I placed a replacement order for some of it from Rio Grande so my budget is shot again. I couldn't replace it all because RG just didn't have the findings for prices anywhere near what I can afford. But Fusion Beads has some drool worthy affordable stuff...
And let us not talk about the white balance problem with these pictures. I claim fatigue. Yeah, that's it. Fatigue.